Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A whole crap-basket full of fun


It gives me great pleasure to announce to you that the flaming torch of poor taste and unhappiness has not, and will never be extinguished. What I mean is The Worst Music Ever returns to San Diego this Thursday at The Whistle Stop Bar. The powers that be cannot stop us. Makes me feel all special.


Then, Saturday is Booty Bassment San Francisco. Hopefully I will be rubbing my crotch on some unsuspecting young lady as Ryan slaves away in the dj booth.


And then, Sunday marks a very special Worst Music Ever in San Francisco with my guests Lethal Ethan and Mike Doyle! It's going to be sickening.

We will be celebrating the selection of MTV Europe's award winner for The Best Act Ever:

RICK ASTLEY


Yes, you heard it right.



That fucking dildo won "Best Act Ever". Wow. Maybe I could get a job djing for MTV Europe parties.

No comments: