Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Negative Plane - California Tour dates.



One of my favorite contemporary black metal bands is coming to California for two shows- San Francisco @ Thee (which brings up an issue I will address later) Parkside on April 10, and Los Angeles @ The Black Castle (misspelled on the flier) on April 11. If you like this kind of thing, then I suggest you go! it is not often that a real band like this tours. I have uploaded their album, Et In Saecula Saeculorum, for your listening pleasure. Follow the link, homes.

NEGATIVE PLANE - ET IN SAECULA SAECULORUM


Oh, and I just wanted to bring up one point... a matter of free floating hatred and an English lesson... Why do people insist on using the ancient THEE spelling to provoke the hard pronunciation of the E at the end of the word THE? It's so stupid! Thee is a totally different word, a form of THOU which means YOU, not THE. Please tell your friends to stop this idiotic madness.

No comments: