Monday, December 8, 2008

TJ Ted strikes back!

If you know me you may know that I work in La Jolla. If you know me you definitely know that I HATE La Jolla. The worst place on Earth. So chock full of spoiled bratty bitches it makes me want to put a jihad on these fools. But, it's not all rich babies there either. There is a homeless bum man named TJ Ted that loiters around my work with his shopping cart, a two liter of spiked Coke, and some kind-ass stanky feet all the time. Dude is demented and drunk and stinky. I don't really dig him so much. One of my coworkers showed me this video of a stupid fucking Jesus freak trying to exorcise "the demons" from Ted's soul, and Ted putting the fool in his place. My opinion of him has been redeemed. I really think Bill Maher would enjoy this one. Peep!

No comments: