Saturday, December 13, 2008

A stocking full of SHIT.


This coming Thursday, Ryan and I invite you all to join us at The Knockout for Christmas caroling, gift giving, and eggnog in celebration of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Harry Christ. Just kidding. More like listening to ssuuuuuuuper shitty music turned up way too loud, me withering abuse on unsuspecting bar patrons over the microphone, and binge drinking of your grog of choice, which is probably Tecate or some such trash. Actually, I'm going to try to talk John into letting us do a drink special with eggnog. Eggnog/Redbull/vodka maybe. That sounds pretty scrumptious. Oh, and Jamie Jams will be playing all his "original 12 inches" that night too. After this, I will never have to hear him say, "Dude I have that 12 inch" ever again. Thank Jesus' bloody face for that! Just kidding, bro. I might make a Worst Christmas Ever mix cd to hand out too.

And then....


Yes, it's the return of the stupid old Bassment. I am going to try to get you kids some lil stocking stuffers and shit, and actually just read the flier for all the other info.

No comments: