Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks, fool.

Last Saturday was the Booty Bassment in San Diego, and a notable one indeed. Six years has past since we started doing our little old thing at the Whistle Stop. It was a great time. We did the booty shake contest, we had Nite Jewel from L.A., we had Ryan Poulsen from S.F., we had Mario Orduno from Art Fag, and of course, good old Rob Moran. So much fun!

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone who has come to the Bassment in the past six years. You have made it fun for me to play the same rap records over and over again, and you have given me yet another excuse for searching out new stuff (which is probably my favorite pass time). Lawrence Braun took photographs, which I have not seen yet, but I will post them as soon as I get them. Thanks again to everyone who has made this event possible!

No comments: