Sunday, August 10, 2008

Free Floating Agression 8/10/08

I am watching the Olympics right now; it's ladies gymnastics. Pretty cool, but a commercial for Direct TV came on and ruined me for the next few minutes. Remember my previous post regarding the Lollapalooza references all these idiots keep making? (Read it here.). Well, in this commercial, Jimmy Kimmel refers to a football game as a, "Hail-Mary-Palooza." What the hell, bro? What the fucking hell, broseph? Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Bad move, dogmaster. That commercial places your ass on my shit-list.



In other news, I have decided to begin my campaign to speak out against Willow, from the movie Willow. I am in full support of Burgelkutt.



Also, I have decided to protest my company, Basstanic, and all events promoted by my company.

No comments: