Thursday, July 31, 2008

NXNP and Free Floating Aggression



This Saturday is gonna be masterful. You see, there's this dumb North X North Park thing going on.... but real quick, why does everyone have to rip other people's ideas off?

That does it. I am officially starting the Things That Are Pissing Me Off (also known as The Free Floating Aggression) section of my blog with this.

Why do people always steal everyone else's ideas instead of coming up with their own? Like _____aplooza. Have you seen this? All these idiots have decided that all you have to do when you are having some sort of event is to take a word and splice it with the last part of the Lollapalooza name, and everything will be fine. No, everything is not fine, butthole, especially when you do that. I don't want to go to Crabapalooza at Red Lobster, I don't want to go to Horseapalooza at the Del Mar Race Track, and I don't want to go to Faggypalooza at Balboa Park. How about my Fistapalooza in your Faceapalooza?

ALSO- no more fucking GOT MILK stickers! When, oh when will this bullshit cease? I mean I have seen everything: Got Sand? Got Dirt? Got Aloha? Got (picture of Calvin pissing on the Chevrolet symbol)? Why would I have sand? I ask you this.

I want to make one that says 'Got Creativity? No, obviously you don't, because you keep using this tired goddamn catch phrase that MILK doesn't even use anymore because it doesn't have to because every goddamned idiot in this god forsaken country uses it for their stupid little failing company's bumper sticker so every time I see it I think of MILK.' It'll cover my whole fucking window.

The solution to this problem is the same as the former: Got Fist In Your Face?

So anyway, this Saturday is gonna be fuckin sweet, bro. There's gonna be beer and bitches and some fuckin-A sweet ass killer bands. Yes, it's called North (by) North Park, just like SXSW. Yes, that is dumb. No, it doesn't make any sense because South by Southwest is referring to the position of Texas on the map, and North by North Park.... bro, it's just gonna be sweet-ass, bro. Alright?

No comments: