Monday, July 14, 2008

CUTE ATTACK

I dunno, you guys.... I kinda feel like I forgot to grow a pair today. I'm talking about huevos here. Well, here's the thing: I saw WALL-E last night, and the shit was damn good. I mean, it was just about as cute as a goddamn fuzzy bunny, fer chrissakes. I won't ruin the plot or anything, but let's just say that it wasn't your average cartoon. It was clever, funny, well animated, and even had a good message. Let's not forget that "C-word". And, how is it possible that I can have sentimental feelings for a robot and his pet cockroach? I ask you this.

Also, they had a short before the main feature... it was called like... Presto, or some such shit. That shit was funny as HELL. I am just saying, go watch this dang movie. It's worth it. Just prepare to be bowled over by a tidal wave of cuteness.

In other news, I finally received my Furze - Necromanzee Cogent l.p. in the mail today. I now own all the Furze l.p.'s., two seven inches, and the ten inch. I am so proud of my self. Now I only have to track down the Necromanzee demo (1998), the Zaredoo demo (1998), the Trident Black Metal Feast demo (1999), the Leizla demo (2000), the Necrosaint Black Metal Progressor demo (2001), and The Wild Black Henbane demo (2005). Jeez-Lou-fucking-Weez. I need to take up bird watching or something.

1 comment:

??? said...

etuc is cute spelled backwards.