Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Black Metal has been officially B.F.ed (that means butt fucked)


I don't know.... I mean, I use corpsepainted black metal dudes in my stupid Booty Bassment fliers... for some reason I feel like it's different than this bullshit I'm about to show you.

Some fashion designer named Alexandre Herchcovitch used fully corpsepainted runway models for his Spring/Summer 2008 men's line. This sucks so many sweaty-hot-wieners. A video of this cocker spaniel shit can be seen here.

It's just obvious this fruity fucking shitbird got ahold of the True Norwegian Black Metal book (which has just been released through Vice Books... bad news) and just took a big old bite. Oh, you are so on the edge, you fuckhead. I know you don't listen to Nargaroth!

Please tell me if I am tripping on some double standard shit. I am feeling like I need to change my design style or something. Ugh...