Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MORE

I know I'm probably boring you all to tears with all this politickin' and shit, but goddamnit, this is the most important issue in America today and I want to be able to say that I actually tried to help Obama in the Presidency so that when McCain wins I don't feel bad about moving to Australia. I'm sorta just joking. But anyway, here are five more videos on McCain that every voter should watch.

The Real McCain Part 2-



Less Jobs. More Wars: What is this 'Iraq war' charge on my bill?



The Real McCain Part 1-



McCain's Spiritual Guide: The video that caused McCain to renounce Rev. Rod Parsley's bigoted endorsement-



Why Won't McCain Sign the GI Bill? Presenting the most blatant hypocrisy of the McCain campaign-



Please tell everyone you know about these double standards. Imagine what they would think of Senator McCain if they saw these videos!

No comments: