Friday, September 12, 2008

A nice lil' sweet article about our boy.

Today I got my daily newsletter from the Rasmussen Reports and it read, "The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows John McCain up by three points, his largest lead since Obama wrapped up the Democratic Presidential Nomination. " Needless to say, I began to have a slight anxiety attack. I really, really don't get it. Why on earth do people like Sarah Palin so much all of a sudden? It's such a sham and the Republicans (and swing voters for that matter) can't even see it.

Then I received an email from a member of the San Diego Obama campaign that made me feel a bit more at ease. This article in The American Prospect is very well written, and has enough links to occupy your paranoia riddled mind for at least an hour. A welcome respite in this, my hour or torment.

Please read this and pass the link along!

Read the article here.

And it would like to let it be known at this point, I am completely obsessed with the election at this point, and I will most likely be in a state of frenzy until November 5. Just sayin. Please bear with me.

No comments: