Monday, December 24, 2007

Bill Murray is the king.

Hi. It's Christmas Eve today, and last night my roommate and I hosted a Christmas movie marathon at our house with a bunch of friends. It was a lot of good, clean fun. We had dinner and dessert and movies and.... two piñatas. Yes, the traditional Christmas Piñata. It's been passed down for generations.

One of the movies we watched was Scrooged. I totally forgot how amazing Bill Murray was in that movie. It really made me happy it was Christmas, as corny as that may sound. Who cares, right? Anyway, if you have not watched it in a while, you should. Here is the part where good old Frank has his break through and get's unScroogy. Maybe it'll help you get unScroogy too.



If you still feel Scroogy, please follow this link and embrace it-

http://www.scroogeyourself.com/

Thanks and happy Christmas.

P.S. The title of this blog was originally "Bill Murray is the knig.", which was a typo, but a typo of note I suppose.

No comments: