Friday, December 21, 2007

Little Tiny Baby Pt. 2

Little Bow Wow is quickly becoming the mascot of the Basstanic Blog. This dude is such a little bitch. Check out this video here if you don't believe me. The interviewer asks Mr. Wizzle and Omarion some disrespectful questions that are not that funny, and our lil' pup throws a fit, talking all kinds of shit to dude... but not until he is safely behind his huge body guards. The interviewer did a good job at provoking a response from our friend. Observe:



I love Bow Wow's temper tantrum and braggadocio in this clip. He is such a little bitch. Omarion's cool demeanor is surprising, though.



The reason no one respects you, sir, is because you make rap music for 14 year old girls. You will never be anything more than that. I will never play one of your songs in my set. You may be rich, but you have no class. The bums will always lose, sir!

2 comments:

Jar Jar said...

I hate Fergie as much as you hate Lil Bow Wow.

Dimitri said...

In that case, I apologize for playing Glamorous last Saturday.