Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby is HAPPY.

This weekend I have been in San Francisco doing my two favorite events... Booty Bassment and The Worst Music Ever. The children are really taking to the idea that shitty music is for dancing to at the bar. I couldn't be any happier about this development in my life.

So, here's the big news.... Sam (the owner of the Whistle Stop where we do BB at in San Diego), just confirmed May 3rd for The Worst Music Ever at Live Wire. That is a Saturday. Holy Shit! I can not wait. I'll whip up a flier soon enough. Fuck The Zombie Lounge in the goat-ass.

Also, Ryan finally uploaded one of the videos from the Booty Bassment San Francisco one year anniversary party which we had a butt-shake contest at. It was fun. Conceit did a good job MCing for us and the crowd was great. Here is the final round...

No comments: