Sunday, April 27, 2008

We win and you lose.


It is with great joy that I announce to you the official return of my favorite event, THE WORST MUSIC EVER. We reconvene at The Live Wire in San Diego next Saturday. Regrettably, Ibiza Mark will not be joining 50 and me to torture the shit out of you with dreadful music, excessive gun shot and air horn sound effects, and verbal abuse on the microphone. But the show must go on, as they say.

If you don't go, I will find out where you live, park outside your bedroom window at 3 am, and blare Flies in the Vaseline by Stone Temple Pilots full blast while honking the three tone airhorn Brandon and I just installed on my Corolla. Then, I'll hitchyuh in the lip with my shin bone.... putcher lip on the pavement... letchyuh talk to the pavement for a while.




The Neverending Story Theme

No comments: