Thursday, February 21, 2008

From The Archives #3


Here is one from October 1, 2005 entitled The Gay Ghost Dream.

My sleep this night was one of unrest as the result of a terrible dream I had. In my dream I was trying to stay awake for fear of my life, like the kids in Nightmare On Elm Street. Every time I drifted off, a menacing force would come over me and try to kill me in my sleep. It was like a ghost of some sort.

I would stay awake for a short time and then I would get tired and close my eyes. I could feel it putting a shower curtain over my head to suffocate me and there was a very sadistic, sexual overtone to the whole act; as if the spirit wished to fuck me and then kill me. I could sense it smiling with satisfaction through my plastic veil. Casper The Homosexual Unfriendly Ghost was having his way with me and I didn't appreciate it too much.

I kept waking up, but invariably I would fall asleep again and again, each time narrowly escaping death and defilement at the hands of this cocksucking, murderous spectre who couldn't help feeling good about his sick task. I finally awoke from this nightmare shaken and bathed in sweat.

Now, Brian would like to give me a hard time about the psychological implications of this dream, but to him I say, "Fuck to you." I think it's perfectly normal to have a dream about the swashbuckling spirit of a dead butt-pirate who's trying to snuff me in my sleep. Back me up on this please.

No comments: