Tuesday, February 12, 2008

YAHHH YAHHH, TRICK.


You may remember from a previous post, 15 Rappers Who Should Have Died Instead Of Pimp C, that I named lil' baby Soulja Boy one of the expendable. Well, ladies and germs, today I eat my words, because of this song that I am posting for you all to download- Yahhh! featuring Arab (best name). This shit is so cracking and weird at the same time, which I am a total sucker for. I have to say that I really had NO expectations when I listened to a clip of it from the Turntable Lab email list, but it totally hooked me on the first listen... super primitive Lil' Jon type synth beat, good shit-talking rap, catchy vocab, and the fucking hook! RIDICULOUS. Good work, dog. I'm the king of yer fanclub.


Yahhh!

1 comment:

??? said...

What are you talking about, turntable lab email list with clips??? All I get is a dumb newsletter.