Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Furzey-poo



I just couldn't wait. Actually, now that I think about it, why has it taken me so long to post this album? It was my number 1 for 2007, hands down. This shit just about melted my face off the first 50 times I listened to it, and still gets me so hype every time I hear the first blistered notes of A Life About My Sabbath. I know I am kind of beating the crap out of a dead horse with this Furze thing, but I really can't say enough about this demented shitbag called Woe J. Reaper. GENIUS. There. I wrote a review on this record a while back that you can read here.

Furze - UTD

3 comments:

SGT said...

No need for apologies. Woe J. Reaper is a genius. Djerve Djevel is my favorite song. Thanks for posting it.

Megan said...

damn, this shit is the slap!

Anonymous said...

nerd nerd nerd nerd nerrdddd