Saturday, June 28, 2008

Scaring them straight

Last night I went to see that movie Mongol with my friend Rachel. I guess it was about retarded people or something.... I dunno, it was ok I guess..... Anyway, we were driving south on Park Blvd. and I was trying to show off my bad ass air horn I recently installed in my 1991 Toyota Corolla luxury sedan.

The first guy I saw was standing on the corner of Park and University holding a rotisserie chicken or something. I was like, "Watch this." and I blared my loud ass horn at him, to no avail. Fool just had chicken on his mind I guess. Undaunted, I drove on, sure I would find a victim.

As we past The Flame, I spotted two gay dudes... well, I presume they were gay that is, because they looked like this:



So I honked that shit right at them... it's this three tone melody in a fast sequence like.... FUHDELUH-FUHDELUH-FUHDELUH...

The one gay... I mean... guy on the street side of the sidewalk almost had a fucking heart attack. I am not exaggerating as I describe this. He jumped back into his special friend with his whole body twisted in defense, his face contorted in utter terror, his eyes all aglow, his panties all abunched.

Me and Rachel were about to die laughing. I had to pull the goddamned car over to just let it all out like Depeche Mode. Holy crapola, that was good. I am telling you, there was ne'er a better $25 spent in my pathetic little life. I recommend this fun lil' activity to anyone who has nothing better to do on a Friday night than drive around torturing fools.

This is the horn I have under my sweet hood:

No comments: