Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Joo diamons look like Christmas



This is my fucking dog, Chingo Bling. If you are not familiar, here is the first line off of his Wikipedia page:

Chingo Bling was born Pedro Herrera III. He graduated from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas in 2002 with a BS in business administration, was a member of the national business fraternity ΑΚΨ, and is CEO and founder of the record label Big Chile Enterprises[1].

So, he is fucking crazy. He has a pet rooster named Cleto, vaquero boots with Nike swooshes on the side, he sells tamales out of the trunk of his lowridercar (I think that's what they call them), and he makes fucking weird music. And he has mad bideos on jootubes.com, but my favorite one, the bideo for Walk Like Cleto, isn't there anymore. If anyone knows where it can be found, please let me know.

Below is a link to download his first album. I left out the last two tracks, because the file would have been too big and they aren't that great anyway.


Chingo Bling - Duro en la Pintura

2 comments:

??? said...

I hit a branco
In my homeboys branco
Until this day, I'm still her Sancho
She use to beg me to just make her mango
But I got azco
Instead she gave me casCo
I hit it on the pizo
Gave your girl the chorizo
Go up out the shower and she cooked me a gizo
The more leather story its you just a little weasle

Wase said...

I saw a flyer for a party he was throwing in Minneapolis. It looked so sick and they were having a $1,000 BOOTY contest. We need to bring him out here!!!!
CHINGO SUMMER 2008!