Sunday, January 13, 2008

Don't get a DUI, dummy.

A 20 year old Moron of Burleson, Texas was arrested after losing control of his Chevy truck and careening through a mailbox and into a house with a blood alcohol level over twice the legal limit.

Now, when I say Moron, I mean Bryan Scott Moron. Yes, that's right; his name is Moron. His family must hate him now. "It's bad enough we have all had to live with this name all our lives, and now you make national news for drunk driving into a house? Moron!" I almost feel sorry for the old chap.

I guess while I'm at it I'll tell you another story I heard recently that tickled my little funny bone. Two men in New York were arrested on Tuesday after pushing a corpse, seated in an office chair, along the sidewalk to a check-cashing store to cash the dead man’s Social Security check.

Talk about needing some crack.

For realsies. When Virgilio Cintron, 66, died in his Hell's Kitchen apartment recently, his roommate and a friend decided it would be a good idea to try to cash his $355 check. These fools tried to pull the old "Weekend At Bernie's" trick, but when they left his body unattended in front of the Pay-O-Matic, a crowd formed and the police were called to discover the cadaver of this poor man sitting in a chair (with no arm rests) on the sidewalk with a hat and sunglasses on. Like that's going to disguise the fact that his body was flopping from side to side out of the chair.

Here's good old Virgy in better days. Or... I actually can't tell if that is his dead body or his... live one... or whatever.

Anyway, jeez Louise is all I can say to this. A guy can't even get a timely burial these days without his friends defiling the shit out of his dead bod. I am telling you what.

No comments: