Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photographic images from last Saturday's Shake Appeal (01/12/08).

Ryan just threw a hissy fit, so I must mention that he took these photos. What a goddamned little girl. Anyway, he also wanted me to mention that he blew up most of the balloons. Now that we have that out of the way, proceed. Oh, one more thing... Ryan Wase is such a little girl.

Welcome. What a good little decorator Ikah is.

I loooove playing to an empty room.

UNHOLY BLACK METAL HATRED 666

Preparing to freak.

Nice color scheme here.

Boys will be boys will be boys...

Ryan swears he's gangster.

Mark and Kristen are pretty alright.

Jen is working it hard, Sarah is doing the Statue of Liberty, and I'm just a goddamned goofball.

Ryan swears he's straight.

Again with this working it hard thing. Jeez Louise.

Bubble machine is where it's at.

Observe my balloon skills. I would have mentioned the streamers too, but Ikah ruined my scheme.

Hotlesbian trio? Yes.

Work, work, work.

Uh... I dunno. My hair? What the fuck.

I had no idea Mark E. Quark and Mr. Travis "T.K." Disco were so close.

What a dear Joe is.

And Mark too.

Alona and Travis came all the way from SF and LA, respectively. Thanks!

These pesky hotlesbians again! Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Wase said...

Where are my fucking photo creds you slag? Not to mention I was the one who rocked the helium tank...you just sat there texting girls.

Balloons by Dimitri? Suck my wase!

Sarah said...

The Statue Of Liberty is so sweeping the nation. Just wait fuckers.