Friday, January 18, 2008

Song of the Day #8

Last night, Ryan and I did the first Worst Music Ever in San Francisco. You all will be happy to know that it was an unmitigated success and we each made enough money to to buy 50 more WME style records for next month. Dollar dollar bin, ya'll... (By the way, I would appreciate it if you didn't bite that phrase. I am using it for my Worst Music Ever mixtape. Thank you.)

Oh, did I say NEXT MONTH? Yes, children, next month. Sunday, February 17, we will resume the work of sonic terrorism with another Worst Music Ever night. My favorite part of the night besides making people dance to Lady In Red, I'm Just A Girl, and Africa by Toto is when people walk up to the dj booth and flip us the bird.

Now, at this time it is my duty as an unabashed self promoter to inform you, once again, of the Booty Bassment San Francisco One Year Anniversary tomorrow night at The Knock Out. To help ring in the second year of BBSF, I give you Bitches! by DJ Funk. I aaaaalmost didn't post this song because it's kinda my favorite right now and I don't really want to share it, but fuck it. Butt fuck it. Have it. Just take it.

Oh, I also would like to mention that I am sorely disappointed in all of you because NOT ONE PERSON has downloaded Wind Beneath My Wings. What the "F", as they say? Please, someone download it.




Bitches!

2 comments:

Wase said...

this is the fucking jam! best funk track ever made...period

Julia Jackson said...

Hey, excuse me son! How in the fuck can you call "Africa" bad music?