Monday, January 7, 2008

Song of the Day #5



Today's Song of the Day is Wonderful Offer by Lora Logic. If you aren't familiar with Lora Logic, she was a member of the groundbreaking English bands X-Ray Spex and Essential Logic. This song was released as the first solo Lora Logic single, but it can now be found on the Essential Logic double disc retrospective Fanfare in the Garden from Kill Rock Stars. Thanks to KRS for this wonderful release, which I stumbled upon as an unwanted promo copy when I worked at Music Trader in 2003. This song was actually not one of my favorites when I first started listening to the album, but in the years since, it has grown on me. It just doesn't get old, so take a listen if you haven't already.


Wonderful Offer

1 comment:

??? said...

Not my favorite Lora Logic magic, but I understand your point. Sheez thee shit.